Sunday, August 10, 2014

I'm Back

You know I haven't said anything in a while....because it's been a rough couple of months, but Christ has brought me through like He always has! He always keeps an eye on me no matter where I step off the path at. I get lazy and don't do what Christ wants me to do all the time, but something that I am learning is to do what needs to be done when you don't feel like it. If I wait until I feel like it, I will either not get done or do it at the last minute with major stress. I hope and pray that I don't have to go around this mountain anymore.

I pray for anyone that lays their eyes on this entry. That they would break free of the bondage in there life through the power of the almighty God.

Amen -Let it be done!!...It is Done!!-

No comments:

Post a Comment